Quite possibly one of the most enchanting views in all of Shadow Wood! Fabulous lake and golf views to enjoy while having your morning coffee on the Lanai! This 2nd floor 2 bedroom + Media room , 2 bath coach home is the perfect Florida retreat. Vaulted ceilings, electric storm shutters for ease in leaving, Kitchen has white cabinets and appliances with solid surface counters and adjoining Breakfast area. Large and spacious Master suite has vaulted ceilings, huge walk in closet, and his & her sink, with soaking tub and walk in shower stall. Front Media room can be used as Den/office and when needed spill over guest bedroom. Shadow wood has 54 holes of Championship golf 36 on site and add'l 18 up the road in sister community. with recently updated Clubhouse and memberships available. You can also have the Beach Club, Fitness Center and Rookery Restaurant with membership in the Commons Club. Miles of biking and jogging trails and convenient to Coconut Point Mall and fine dining. Don't miss this great buy. New roofs installed Oct 2021.
Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Low-Rise
2,040 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
SHADOW WOOD AT THE BROOKS, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 2+Den,Master BR Upstairs,Split Bedrooms
- Breakfast Room,Dining - Living,Eat-in Kitchen
- Laundry in Residence,Washer
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Single Hung;Window Coverings
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Cabinets,Cable Prewire,Cathedral Ceiling,Foyer,High Speed Available,Vaulted Ceiling,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway Paved.
- Sprinkler Auto
- Boat Amenities
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Lake
- Front - 0, Left - 0, Right - 0, Rear - 0
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler Auto. Cul-De-Sac,Golf Course.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price