You will love the amazing southwestern exposure with lake views to enjoy year round! Spacious Master suite with sweeping lake views and huge Master bath with double sinks, soaking tub, and walk in shower. Tommy Bahama style Living room with sleeper sofa for extra sleeping when needed. This seller uses the dining area as reading and/or desk area for office, and uses the Breakfast area for main dining. White kitchen with white appliances and cabinets. Large screened Lanai to enjoy those early morning coffee while reading the paper. Guest Bedroom offers two twin beds or make them as king set. Electric storm shutters on Lanai. You will enjoy the location of Lakemont Cove as it is a short bike ride to the Fitness Center and Publix. Pelican Landing is the only community in Lee or Collier county with its own 34 acre Beach Island. Pelican Landing is situated on 2400 acres nestling Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. 12 Tennis courts, 6 Pickleball courts, Bocce ball, Community room for cards and yoga, and miles of biking and jogging trails. 36 holes of Championship Golf with memberships available. Rental opportunities available.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, Low-Rise, 1 Story
1,203 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
PELICAN LANDING, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 2 Bed,Master BR Ground,Split Bedrooms
- Breakfast Room,Dining - Living,Eat-in Kitchen
- Laundry in Residence,Washer,Dryer
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Casement;Window Coverings
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Cabinets,Cable Prewire,Fire Sprinkler,Foyer,Smoke Detectors,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway Paved.
- Sprinkler Manual
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Ramp
- Lot View
- Front - 0, Left - 0, Right - 0, Rear - 0
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler Auto,Sprinkler Manual. Cul-De-Sac,Irregular Shape.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price