Lovely Lake Views with Southern exposure wrap around this lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath, first floor condo. Neutral beige carpet and tile throughout living areas. Light and bright white Kitchen cabinets and counter tops with white appliances for a Sunshine filled kitchen! Large Master suite has lovely lake views and a 4poster King bed set and walk-in closet, luxurious master bath with his and her sinks, soaking tub and fully tiled walk in Shower. The split plan offers the Guest bedroom total privacy with Queen bedroom set. The home is a short walk to the large Community Pool. Lakemont Cove is located close to the center gate for easy walks or bike ride to the grocery store, banks, drug store and restaurants. Pelican Landing is situated on 2400 acres west of U. S. 41 nestled along Estero Bay and offers a 34 acre Beach Island, 12 Tennis Courts, Tennis Director, state of the art Fitness Center, Canoe and Kayak Center, Bocce Ball, Pickleball, Sailing Club. There are 36 holes of Championship Golf with Golf and Social memberships available. This condo home is offered partially furnished and Turnkey.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,203 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
PELICAN LANDING, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 2 Bed,Master BR Ground,Split Bedrooms
- Breakfast Room,Dining - Living,Eat-in Kitchen
- Laundry in Residence,Washer,Dryer
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Single Hung
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Prewire,Fire Sprinkler,High Speed Available,Smoke Detectors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Sprinkler Auto
- Boat Amenities
- Lot View
- Front - 0, Left - 0, Right - 0, Rear - 0
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler Auto. Irregular Shape.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price