Lovely Lake Views with Southern exposure wrap around this lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath, first floor condo. Neutral beige carpet and tile throughout living areas. Light and bright white Kitchen cabinets and counter tops with white appliances for a Sunshine filled kitchen! Large Master suite has lovely lake views and a 4poster King bed set and walk-in closet, luxurious master bath with his and her sinks, soaking tub and fully tiled walk in Shower. The split plan offers the Guest bedroom total privacy with Queen bedroom set. The home is a short walk to the large Community Pool. Lakemont Cove is located close to the center gate for easy walks or bike ride to the grocery store, banks, drug store and restaurants. Pelican Landing is situated on 2400 acres west of U. S. 41 nestled along Estero Bay and offers a 34 acre Beach Island, 12 Tennis Courts, Tennis Director, state of the art Fitness Center, Canoe and Kayak Center, Bocce Ball, Pickleball, Sailing Club. There are 36 holes of Championship Golf with Golf and Social memberships available. This condo home is offered partially furnished and Turnkey.
Condo, Contemporary, Low-Rise, Carriage House
1,203 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. None, Central.
- Single Hung
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Partially Furnished, Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Private, Lake, Fishing Pier, Tennis Court. Golf Course, Private Beach, End Unit, Gated Community, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price