The best of all worlds with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a big plus..a 2 CAR GARAGE! To store those extra beach chairs, bikes and store a car when gone. This corner lot position is sunny and bright with large shaded oak trees and palms and a nice Lake view. This coach home is pleasantly furnished and offered furnished with neutral tile flooring through out living areas, mirrored Dining area wall, desk/computer area and light and bright sunny Kitchen with white raised panel cabinets, Corian counters and white appliances. And the big plus with Lakemont Cove is the close proximity to the middle gate where you can walk or ride your bike to Publix grocery shopping, drug stores, restaurants and banks. Pelican Landing is located on 2400 acres west of U. S. 41 nestled along Estero Bay. Amenity package unbeatable in any other community with a 34 acre Beach Island, 12 Tennis Courts, Tennis Director, state of the art Fitness Center, Bocce Ball, Pickleball, Canoe and Kayak park and 36 holes of Championship golf with golf and Social memberships available.
Single Family, Condo, Low-Rise, 1 Story
1,203 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PELICAN LANDING, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 2 Bed,First Floor Bedroom,Split Bedrooms
- Breakfast Room,Eat-in Kitchen
- Laundry in Residence,Washer,Dryer
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Single Hung,Sliding
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Cabinets,Cable Prewire,Custom Mirrors,High Speed Available,Smoke Detectors,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Assigned,Driveway Paved,Guest,Paved Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Private Road. Regular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price