If you want peace and tranquilty and amazing bird views, this first floor end unit is ready for you! This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, plus Den condo has wood floors throughout living areas, carpet in bedrooms, and custom built-ins in the Guest bedroom that help this room serve as a Guest bedroom and Den/office with nice sunlight coming in throughout this corner room. Separate Den/office can be T.V. room and/or Office or spill over addâl guest bedroom. You decide. The original all white Kitchen is ready for you to design and update or use as it is. Nice screened in Lanai is a great place for that morning coffee or just kick back and read the latest best seller! Just a short walk across the street to one of the prettiest rock waterfall pool areas in all of Pelican Landing. And Community room with meeting rooms, and gas grills for all those great cook outs is just down the street.
Condo, Contemporary, Low-Rise, Carriage House
1,379 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Guest Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. None, Central.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, French Doors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Private, Beach Access, Lake, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Tennis Court. Golf Course, Corner, Gated Community, Private Roads, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price