Simply one of the most tranquil views in all of Pelican Landing. Imagine your morning coffee looking out on the oak tree lined banks of this Spring Creek tributary with amazing birdlife to enjoy. This 2 bedroom, plus Den (can be a great overflow bedroom) 2 baths plus garage first floor condo has it all. White raised wood cabinets in Kitchen with granite counters and tumbled marble backsplash. An elegant Master suite retreat with views of the creek to wake up to, large walk in closet, updated bath with new granite counters, cabinet, toilet and ceiling fan. The versatile Den can serve as a TV area, Office Library or a spill over bedroom when needed with queen size sleeper sofa and Plantation Shutters. The Guest bedroom has total privacy with twin beds and adjoining bath. But it is the screened Lanai area with those lovely Creek views that will lull you out there to relax, read a book or enjoy casual dining with afternoon sunsets streaming orange and pink hued skies. Pelican Landing is located on 2400 acres west of U. S. 41, with a 34 acre Private Beach Island, 12 Tennis Courts, Bocce ball, Pickleball, Fitness Center and 36 holes of Championship golf with memberships available.
Single Family, Condo, Contemporary, Low-Rise, 1 Story
1,808 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
PELICAN LANDING, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 2+Den,First Floor Bedroom,Master BR Ground,Master BR Sitting Area,Split Bedrooms
- Breakfast Bar,Dining - Living
- Laundry in Residence,Washer,Dryer,LaundryTub
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Casement;French Doors;Window Coverings
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Cabinets,Cable Prewire,Foyer,French Doors,Laundry Tub,Smoke Detectors,Walk-In Closet,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway Paved,Guest.
- Sprinkler Auto
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Ramp
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler Auto. Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price