Simply one of the most tranquil views in all of Pelican Landing. Imagine your morning coffee looking out on the oak tree lined banks of this Spring Creek tributary with amazing birdlife to enjoy. This 2 bedroom, plus Den (can be a great overflow bedroom) 2 baths plus garage first floor condo has it all. White raised wood cabinets in Kitchen with granite counters and tumbled marble backsplash. An elegant Master suite retreat with views of the creek to wake up to, large walk in closet, updated bath with new granite counters, cabinet, toilet and ceiling fan. The versatile Den can serve as a TV area, Office Library or a spill over bedroom when needed with queen size sleeper sofa and Plantation Shutters. The Guest bedroom has total privacy with twin beds and adjoining bath. But it is the screened Lanai area with those lovely Creek views that will lull you out there to relax, read a book or enjoy casual dining with afternoon sunsets streaming orange and pink hued skies. Pelican Landing is located on 2400 acres west of U. S. 41, with a 34 acre Private Beach Island, 12 Tennis Courts, Bocce ball, Pickleball, Fitness Center and 36 holes of Championship golf with memberships available.
Condo, Contemporary, Low-Rise, Carriage House
1,808 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. None, Central.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Turnkey Furnished, Foyer, French Doors, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Guest Parking.
- Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Private, Beach Access, Creek, Community Boat Ramp, Boat Ramp, Tennis Court. Golf Course, Private Beach, End Unit, Gated Community, Cul-De-Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flbsmls: Bonita Springs-Estero Association