Prepare to be Wowed as you enter this extensively updated end unit coach home with panoramic golf & Lake views! The Gourmet in the family will love this brand new stunning Kitchen with 42" white Shaker cabinets to the ceiling with lovely white and gray vein quartz counter tops, glass tile backsplash, stainless appliances and more storage than you find in a single family. Front guest bedroom has adjoining bath and total privacy. The Den can serve as a backup third bedroom. The Master suite has those same amazing views of lake and golf course and the Master bath was totally updated with new counters, new tile in the shower and all new plumbing fixtures. You will love the extended Screened Lanai with a rarely available Outdoor Kitchen with JennAire range, sink and refrigerator, and this is the perfect spot to enjoy the herons and egrets while having that morning cup of coffee. This home has soft neutral walls and new luxury vinyl flooring throughout. For the golfer, Mystic Ridge is the perfect location as it is just steps from the Pelican's Nest Golf club and you can walk to dinner and cocktails and to practice your putting. Don't wait this condo will not last.
Single Family, Condo, Contemporary, Low-Rise, 1 Story
1,683 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
PELICAN LANDING, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 3 Bed,Master BR Ground,Split Bedrooms
- Dining - Living,Eat-in Kitchen
- Laundry in Residence,Washer,Dryer
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Single Hung;French Doors;Window Coverings
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Cabinets,Cable Prewire,French Doors,High Speed Available,Smoke Detectors,Walk-In Closet,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Boat Amenities
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Lake
- Front - 0, Left - 0, Right - 0, Rear - 0
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Kitchen. Irregular Shape.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price