Beautiful peaceful creek views come with this totally updated first floor coach home. This is a rarely available 3 bedroom condo. You will love the new kitchen with off white Shaker cabinets,custom pull out shelves, stainless appliances, and light granite counters with matching custom built-in china cabinet in the Dining area. Master suite bath totally updated with his & her sinks, new granite counters, new shower and new raised toilet. Guest bath reconfigured with pocket door, granite counter and linen closet. But it's all about the creek views framed by the old oaks trees with herons and egrets fishing, turtles sunbathing, and yes, occasionally an alligator will swim Just steps across the street to Creekside Crossings two pools and Community room. Custom Integra Apple 4 sound system included in sale. Pelican Landing has a 34 acre private Beach Island, 12 Tennis courts with full time Tennis director, Canoe & Kayak Center, Fitness Center, Pickleball and Bocce ball and a Sailing Club. 36 holes of Championship golf with memberships available.
Single Family, Condo, Low-Rise, 1 Story
1,528 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
PELICAN LANDING, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 3 Bed,Master BR Ground,Split Bedrooms
- Breakfast Room,Dining - Living
- Laundry in Residence,Washer,Dryer
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Separate Tub And Shower
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Casement;Window Coverings
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Cabinets,Cable Prewire,Pantry,Walk-In Closet,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway Paved,Guest.
- Sprinkler Auto
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Ramp
- Front - 0, Left - 0, Right - 0, Rear - 0
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler Auto. Cul-De-Sac.
- Building Number
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price